Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) Review Courses
Certification as an Emergency Nurse helps patients and employers identify nurses who have met certain specialty standards and have learned a defined body of knowledge. The Board Certification of Emergency Nurses occurs through the Emergency Nurses Association with the primary goals of:
- Promoting quality emergency nursing, flight nursing and critical care ground transport nursing
- Establishing the level of knowledge, requirements, and achievement necessary for certification
- Student test-taking techniques
- Toxicology and Street Drug awareness
- Environmental content
- Respiratory content and ABG analysis
- Pediatric and Obstetrical content
- Metabolic disorders and Endocrine emergencies
Why Choose Emergency Educator's CEN Review?
Emergency Educators selectively chooses top quality instructors that understand our unique philosophy: professional quality education can be fun! Bringing a variety of experiences to the table, our staff are active critical care nurses, paramedics and subject matter experts.
Michael D. Whalen, founder of Emergency Educators, created a teaching style specific to the needs of his students -- professional yet casual, non-intimidating, and informative. This unique education style won him national recognition, as the single recipient of the 2005 National Emergency Nurses Association Distinguished Certified Emergency Nurse Education Award. Mr. Whalen was recognized as the premier expert educator in his field, delivering lectures throughout Pennsylvania and during national symposiums in New Orleans and Chicago. In 2006, Mr. Whalen was awarded with the Pennsylvania Emergency Nurses Educator of the Year Award.
Public classes are available. Or, contact Emergency Educators to obtain a quote for your custom CEN Review Course.